Koala Charm 798431C01
An adorable awe-inspiring marsupial famous for its cuteness far outside of its native Australia, the koala is a beloved symbol of family, stability and community. Although they might be picky eaters, they make up for it with their fuzzy nuzzles and big ears. The cuddly koala charm in sterling silver features cubic zirconia details. It serves as a precious reminder to keep your friends and family close and to cherish them every day. Wear on your favorite Moments bracelet or gift to someone you truly care about.
Metal Sterling Silver
- Stone Cubic Zirconia
- Color Multi
- Themes Animals & Pets, Flowers & Nature, Travel & Vacation
- Product type Charms
- Item 798431C01
- Dimensions: Depth: 0.354inHeight: 0.512inWidth: 0.622in
- Comes in Suede Pouch
A: We recognize that we have a responsibility to protect and respect your privacy and take care of your data. We will never share your personal information with any third party.
Q: How do I cancel an order?
A: Before submitting your order, please check to make sure it is correct. We cannot cancel orders once they are submitted; however, you can refuse the package when it arrives (please check our refund policy for more information).
Q: How do I track my order?
A: You will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number.
Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
A: We accept all major credit and Debit cards (MasterCard, Visa , Amex , Discover , JCB) Shop Pay , Apple Pay , Google Pay, Elo, FB Pay, Sezzle and PayPal.
Q: Is my credit card information safe?
Yes. It is our policy to keep your credit card information secure. When you enter your credit card information online, we use a secure order site, which encrypts and protects your credit card information.
Q: Are prices on Numaru website subject to change?
A: Prices on Numaru Website are subject to change without notice. Please expect to be charged the price of the product you buy as it is listed on the day of purchase.
Q: Is there sales tax?
A: Taxes will be collected on each item as required by each state's taxing authority. Sales tax will be automatically applied to your order based on applicable state and local sales tax laws and shipping destination.
Q: What information do we collect from you?
A: When you visit Numaru Website and place an order, we will require you to provide the shipping and billing addresses. After you enter the data into the appropriate forms, we will store your name, email, and shipping address to process the transaction and deliver the order. Your credit card information is entered into a secure encrypted site and is never stored on our servers.
Q: Do You Offer A Refund If I Don't Like The Product?
A: Visit our refund policy page for complete details.
Q: Do you ship to P.O. boxes?
A: Yes, we do ship to P.O. Boxes.
Q: Where can I send questions I have about your company or product?
A: Please send all emails to email@example.com. Emails will be answered within 24 hours after receiving.
If you have any further questions that have not been addressed in our FAQ. Please contact us by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
FREE SHIPPING on all Clothing Collections only !
1. USPS First class mail (2-5 business days)
2. USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days)
3. USPS Express mail (Guaranteed in 2 business days, 1 business day in most cases) Express is NOT overnight
4. Free Shipping (2-5 business days)
1. USPS First class mail (15 - 30 business days) *This option will only appear if your order weighs under four pounds.
2. USPS Priority mail (10 -20 business days)
3. USPS Express Mail (5 -10 business days)
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
When your order has shipped, we will send you a confirmation email that includes your tracking number so that you can follow the progress of your shipment. For international orders, Standard Airmail includes a customs form label number that can be used to locate your package, but is not an actual tracking number.
A customs duty is a tariff or tax on the importation of goods. Commercial goods not yet cleared through customs are held in a customs area, often called a bonded store, until processed.
All applicable custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. Custom authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package. It is at the sole discretion of custom agents to release your package. Note, in rare occasions custom agents may delay delivery of some packages.
As far as customs charges, we do not have any control over them, nor know what the charges will be if any. If your package is being held by customs, that means you need to pay the custom fees in order to retrieve your package. If you don't, the package will be returned to us.
**NO REFUNDS - NO EXCEPTIONS**
**WE WILL ONLY ISSUE STORE CREDIT**
IMPORTANT: With limited exceptions, returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a NUMARU E-Gift Card. NUMARU does not issue store credit for the original shipping charges.
All SALE items are considered Final Sale and cannot be returned for store credit.
Return labels are included in every shipment package/parcel for the customer to use. These labels are only usable within 30 days. If you would like to return your merchandise, please utilize the return label included in your package and include the original packing slip with the order. Once we receive and inspect the order, we will issue a refund for the amount paid and deduct the return label shipping costs from that refund
Online Returns Policy
Please be sure to send us your item(s) back in full accordance with our Return Policy:
- Items must be sent back within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached. Shoes must be unworn, show no signs of wear, and returned in their original packaging.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
- Bodysuits, swimwear, undergarments, beauty products, cosmetics, and accessories are non-returnable.
- All returns must include an order packing slip that clearly indicates which items are being returned. If this is not filled out correctly, your return may experience issues in processing.
- When sending back items from multiple orders, you must fill out an order packing slip for each applicable order.
- All returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a NUMARU E-Gift Card.
- We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are delivered to us.
- Damaged, defective, Incorrect Items must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
Returned-to-Sender & Refused Packages
- This can happen if (1) an address is invalid or missing information, (2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package, or (3) the order is refused by the customer at time of delivery.
- Returned-to-Sender or Refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus the initial shipping charge.
- We are unable to make changes to orders once they have been placed in our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery.
- We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Because we can't ensure the style/size required will be available by the time returned items come back to the Distribution Center, except in very limited circumstances, we are unable to accommodate exchanges.
Should you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, contact our Customer Care team via email email@example.com . Once we receive your request, we will be in contact with you to address and resolve the issue.
Returning By Mail
For U.S. Domestic customers, we recommend that you return using our
https://www.numaru.com/a/returns portal, For International customers, you may return by mail. To return by mail - Use your order packing slip to return by mail with the carrier of your choice. All returns must include an order packing slip that clearly indicates which items are being returned. If this is not filled out correctly, your return may experience issues in processing.
Mail your return items to our Returns Department at the address stated below:
Our customer service team is here to assist you with more information, respond to questions you may have, and resolve any challenges you may experience in the course of using our service.
Kindly complete the form below, so we can provide swift and efficient service. Alternatively you can contact us:
To our official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number : 813-605-0515