**NO REFUNDS - NO EXCEPTIONS**
**WE WILL ONLY ISSUE STORE CREDIT**
IMPORTANT: With limited exceptions, returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a NUMARU E-Gift Card. NUMARU does not issue store credit for the original shipping charges.
All SALE items are considered Final Sale and cannot be returned for store credit.
Return labels are included in every shipment package/parcel for the customer to use. These labels are only usable within 30 days. If you would like to return your merchandise, please utilize the return label included in your package and include the original packing slip with the order. Once we receive and inspect the order, we will issue a refund for the amount paid and deduct the return label shipping costs from that refund
Online Returns Policy
Please be sure to send us your item(s) back in full accordance with our Return Policy:
- Items must be sent back within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached. Shoes must be unworn, show no signs of wear, and returned in their original packaging.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
- Bodysuits, swimwear, undergarments, beauty products, cosmetics, and accessories are non-returnable.
- All returns must include an order packing slip that clearly indicates which items are being returned. If this is not filled out correctly, your return may experience issues in processing.
- When sending back items from multiple orders, you must fill out an order packing slip for each applicable order.
- All returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a NUMARU E-Gift Card.
- We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are delivered to us.
- Damaged, defective, Incorrect Items must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
Returned-to-Sender & Refused Packages
- This can happen if (1) an address is invalid or missing information, (2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package, or (3) the order is refused by the customer at time of delivery.
- Returned-to-Sender or Refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus the initial shipping charge.
- We are unable to make changes to orders once they have been placed in our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery.
- We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Because we can't ensure the style/size required will be available by the time returned items come back to the Distribution Center, except in very limited circumstances, we are unable to accommodate exchanges.
Should you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, contact our Customer Care team via email firstname.lastname@example.org . Once we receive your request, we will be in contact with you to address and resolve the issue.
Returning By Mail
For U.S. Domestic customers, we recommend that you return using our
https://www.numaru.com/a/returns portal, For International customers, you may return by mail. To return by mail - Use your order packing slip to return by mail with the carrier of your choice. All returns must include an order packing slip that clearly indicates which items are being returned. If this is not filled out correctly, your return may experience issues in processing.
Mail your return items to our Returns Department at the address stated below: